Friday, February 13, 2015

So its been a minute...

So its been a minute... or weeks...

Yeah I haven't posted in a long while and I haven't posted a new video over on YouTube either since just before New Years.

Well... HAPPY 2015! Looking back now I did a post in January where you can see more content..from the blog on YouTube and a few other ideas I had in mind.

First off... I'm not changing the name of my blog. After talking to some great blogger friends, that just because I'm not nail polish specific anymore doesn't mean I need to change my name, so that's a relief because in all honesty I didn't want to change the name after having almost four years!!

Next thing, I said I wanted to be a better blogger/Youtuber... so far I have failed immensely at this. The first two months of 2015 have been very unkind to me. I haven't been in a very happy place since before Christmas and sadly the depression and anxiety have a slight hold on me.

I don't think I have ever talked about my depression and anxiety on here. Maybe but I can't remember.  Usually its not as bad as it is right now. I have had zero motivation to do anything, and when I say anything I mean even putting an effort into myself. I still like doing my makeup but when it comes to my hair and nails, nothing. I usually just throw my hair in a bun and my nails have been naked for more than a month now.

I don't like being in a not happy place. I wish I had a better explanation but I don't. I'm hoping that while spring makes it way to New York that things are going to get better. I'm currently waiting to hear on a new job. If you follow me on twitter you know that I absolutely despise my job. Sadly I can't just up and quit because of being an adult and having responsibilities, but if it comes through I'll be very excited. It will be a fresh start, something I really need right now. If it doesn't I do have a contingency plan. Also I think once the weather goes from winter into spring mode my mood will get much better.

There is no right way to describe depression. Its different for everyone. I think the one thing we can agree on is that ITS SUCKS! I am so grateful that I have people in my life are helping me get through this. So I apologize that I haven't posted on here but I did take some photos for the blog and will hopefully have a new post up this week! And if I can a new video up on Saturday or Sunday!


So THANK YOU to you guys for sticking with me over the last four years and hopefully beyond! I love you guys! <3 Nicole