Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I'M BACK!!! Well hopefully!

Hello lovelies!!! I hope you all have been well. I myself have certainly had many ups and downs over the last year or so, more or less the most of of them happening towards the end of last year and beginning of this year. I believe I have posted about some of the things that were happening, if you want to know just take a look back at some of my old post before this one.

As of right now June 30th I can say I am much better than where I was six months ago, and that is a very good thing. I'm not 100% back but thats okay because its not all going to get better overnight.

I have always suffered with depression and anxiety, but I used to have a good control over it, a control where I wouldn't let it rule my life, this time around however it just over powered me and knocked me down to the way bottom. To anyone else out there suffering from depression, anxiety, any type of mental health issue I want you to know this, you are not alone in your struggles. Believe me when I say that, don't be afraid to reach out for help because it is there.

At the end of last year I wanted to get back into blogging and being a better blogger/Youtuber, and there is no point of making excuses, sometimes things just don't happen. HOWEVER lets get back on this horse and ride on!

I'm once again hoping to get myself on a schedule, blog posts on Tuesdays and Thursdays and video for the YouTube Channel on Sundays. Seems reasonable and now that I have pretty much set hours at work I think I can swing it!

So heres to hoping, and send words of encouragement if you can! Thank you to any of you who have stayed with me this long!

I love you guys! See you in the next post! <3
Nicole