Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day Manicure!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!!

I hope you all are getting to spend it with the one you love even if its your cat!

I came up with this design after posting my Simple Valentines Day French Manicure, I loved having a french manicure but the red was too bright for me, so to tone it down I started with Aquadellic as my tips. I was fairly pleased with it too, most of them are all the same length and I didn't mess it up. So to make it Valentines Day-esque, I stamped two different heart designs from the Salon Express Kit. For the stamps I used Love is a Racket! I do love this color for stamping and my toes, it has such pretty red glitter flakies throughout that just give it that right sparkle!

At this point I thought I was done, topping it off with a coat of SH Insta Dry Top Coat and SV to even it out.

Here is what I came up with!






Okay I love this design the way it was... but I couldn't help myself so I added one coat of Finger Paints Twisted, from the Special Effects Collection. I did take pictures but you can't see the flakies since they are not on a dark background. Which is fine but trust me its so pretty in person.

Now that I have practice my french manicure skills I think wearing one every so often will become a regular thing! French Friday's perhaps? Who knows.

I hope you all enjoyed this manicure. I can't wait to show you stuff from my shopping haul on Thursday! Talk to you all very soon!

Nicole