Friday, April 13, 2012

Zoya Savita

Hello! Happy Friday to everyone! Hope you all are having a fabulous Friday!

Today I have a manicure I did over Easter weekend. Its what I wore on Easter and was supposed to post it on Easter as well, sadly the holiday got in the way and I didn't have time to get to the computer! I do hope you all had a lovely Easter too!

My untrieds are starting to generate more and more, I think right now I have about 25 or so if I were to go and look right now. I purchased two Zoya Polishes for the first time back in January when they had the get two free polishes and just pay shipping. That promo was good, so many people participated that my polishes didn't get to me until the end of January!

From that promo I got Zoya Savita and Zoya Flora! I have used Zoya Flora in the 31 Day Challenge. I plan on doing a full post about Zoya Flora soon. Today though I have Zoya Savita, to share. It is a matte polish, my first one actually! Mattes are growing on me more and more, I actually just bought a couple more from different brands over the last couple of months,

Savita is a matte purple , Zoya has it labeled on their bottles as a Matte Velvet Lacquer.



I'm surprised I never wore any purple matte before! I do love this polish in its natural form. However with the way matte polishes chip so easily because obvious use of top coat would defeat the purpose!


Here is Savita with a top coat. I had no idea Savita had a ton of pink/orangish shimmer in it!



Of course I couldn't leave it like that. Lately I have been about stamping, so I added some silver daises with Sally Hansen Celeb City.

In each photo Zoya Savita is two coats although with a little thicker coat one could be just fine! The formula is really easy and isn't runny at all and allows for the optimum control!

Zoya Polishes can be found on Zoya's website and I believe at Ulta as well! Hope you all enjoyed this ! Talk to you all soon.
Nicole