Thursday, May 24, 2012

SNAAARKM Challenge Day 6! Your forever mani!

I don't think that I could actually choose one manicure to wear forever. For this challenge though I was going to choose Artificial Sweetener by Orly. It is such a pretty dusty pink with silver shimmer running through it.

 It's appropriate for any sort of occasion, mostly I would say 'wear to work' for myself since that's where I spend most of my time.

But I decided to showcase a color that I quite like a lot and for the up coming hot summer months here its kind of the perfect color and if I was in Florida year round like my moms half of our family is then I would wear this color year round!

I have already done a post on this polish but it is the Maybeline Color Show nail polish in Crushed Candy.



There isn't much more I can say about this polish! Its just a wonderful summer color! I think the next time I get a pedicure I'm going to bring this with me! 

Its beautiful in about 2-3 coats and just sparkles with its flashes of blurple. In the bottle you can actually see the blue bits of shimmer its fantastic! Its my lower priced version of Butter London Disco Biscuit! \


Don't forget to check out all the other SNAAARKM Girls and there forever manicures today!!

Until Next time!