Sunday, July 15, 2012

OPI I Have A Herring Problem.

Hello! Happy Sunday!

Today I have a polish that I am so glad made its way into my collection. I know I've said it before but the grocery store I work for has a small selection of OPI Polishes. We only get new ones in once in a blue moon and its usually one or two new shades. On Friday while working I was going around the store having to put stuff back on the shelves and had to pass the OPI rack several times. Eyeing a few shades that were different I knew I had to check it out when I got off.

Checking out the rack I immediately saw a slate blue grey polish with shimmer and had to have it. I had pulled out I Have A Herring Problem from the Holland Collection! This and Kiss Me On My Tulips have been on my wish list from this collection. So 1 of 2 complete!

I Have A Herring Problem is a gorgeous medium slate blue grey polish with tons of sliver shimmer that has gold undertones. I noticed it slightly when looking at the polish in the sun,.

This photo was taken with my IPhone with the flash on. My other camera wouldn't pick up the amazing shimmer!


 Application was a pretty good. The first coat is rather sheer but the second coat takes care of that. You can definitely wear this polish with just two coats. In my photos I used three for good measure. I also do not have a top coat on either.






I purchased I Have A Herring Problem for $8.99 at my local grocery store. I am pretty sure you can get OPI at salons and beauty supply stores  for about the same. But prices may vary due to location!

Until next time!
Nicole