Monday, August 27, 2012

Sally Hansen Insta Dry Polish: Bronze Ablaze

Hello! Hope you all are having a lovely night/evening.

Tonight I am going to bring you a polish that I had in my polish drawer from last fall! I totally forgot about it and since fall is almost around the corner I thought it would be good to give it a 'test run'.

Usually I usher in fall when Bath and Body Works starts breaking out the fall stuff and Dunkin Donuts start selling Pumpkin Coffee! Usually it's around this time!

First up is Bronze Ablaze. I first heard about this polish when Nouveau Cheap had posted about it. It was part of a Sally Hansen Limited Edition Collection that had a bunch of other jewel tone polishes in it, including Ruby Rush, which will be the next post!

Bronze Ablaze's application is like any other Insta Dry polish. The brush is bulky and you get nice even coats but its a little messy. The color is gorgeous! In different light you see a kind of olive green color to a nice antiqued gold color. I think this is going to be one of the go to colors for fall for me! I have nothing like this in my collection!

Drying time is pretty okay with these, I only used to own Whirlwind white and that dried super fast! Plus adding the Insta Dry Top Coat just brings out the shimmery goodness!

Let's take a look at the picture!