Monday, September 24, 2012

The 13 Question Tag, Created by Nouveau Cheap!

Hello!

So the other day I saw on Nouveau Cheap's blog that G created her own tag questions and then tagged anyone who had a blog or to leave their answers in her comments. I love watching tag videos on YouTube and reading them on blogs so I decided to do the tag questions while I am planning out some blog post for the fall and some swatch posts!

Like G did I am going to tag anyone who has a blog to repost the questions with your answers or if you want to leave your answer  in the comments below :). Oh I recently noticed I had the stupid word verification on when people would leave comments. I know how ridiculous they are and I didn't even know I had it on. I took it off but comments will still be moderated by me via email :) so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry it most likely will as soon as I see the email from blogger.

Now on to the questions!

1. What's one thing that most people don't know about you?
What people don't know about me is I'm super nerdy sci-fi geek. I love shows like Doctor who and Being Human (the U.K. Version and U.S) and a bunch of paranormal shows too :) I'm a huge paranormal freak :) I'm also very quite and reserved when faced with people I don't know or in a large group of people. You would think having to talk to the public for a living would have changed that but nope.

2. What's your favorite quote?
"Be the Change you want to see in this world"  Gandhi said this and it is so true, No one else is going to do it for you! I also live by Live, Laugh, Love, I have that tattooed on my right forearm, its my first and only tattoo. I say Live like its your last days, Laugh because its not good to be negative all the time, and Love because it takes to much energy to hate.


3. What's one food that you can't live without?
Sushi! I love sushi! I got to try sushi a couple years ago and now I have it at least once every week or every other week. Salmon and avocado is my favorite combo!

4. What's your song of the week?
My song of the week is a few songs, Glee is back and I usually always get excited for their covers of songs, sometimes they usually do them a little better than the original :) so right now I'm listening to Chasing Pavements by Adele but its the Glee cover :)


5. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Hocus Pocus my cat is named after a character in that movie, A League Of Their Own got me into playing women's softball, The Lion King, Any of the Disney movies really, I'm sure there is more I just can't think of them

6. Can you change the oil on a car?
No I don't know how to change the oil but I know how to check over the car before a long trip, meaning check the oil level and add it if necessary and check the antifreeze, and the windshield washer fluid, tire pressure. I think everyone show at least know that :)

7. Favorite kind of sandwich?
I love this Italian mix sub that we make at work, it's got every kind of meat in it and cheese and lettuce, tomato and onion, and this AMAZING Italian sub dressing that we sell at work. Put it on some chibata bread and it's amazing!

8. Can you knit or crochet?
I can crochet, but not very well. My mom taught me and I can start it and get to the turning point to start the next row and I always drop a stitch and it starts to come out all wonky looking.

9. How many languages can you speak?
I did take Spanish in high school but my teacher wasn't very dedicated the first two years and by the third year we had a new teacher and no one knew anything :( . Then I took sign language in college, I wish it had been more than just one year of it because it's hard to retain without anyone to practice with ( practicing in the mirror is no fun ) and one year just isn't enough to learn it all. I still remember some but not much. Clearly though I speak English lol

10. Be honest: do you ever forget your reusable shopping bags when you go to the grocery store?
I have the reusable bags at home but I always forget them! I work In a grocery store you think I would remember

11. Favorite type of pie?
Ummmm... I love pumpkin pie and apple so those are my two faves

12. What do you wear to bed?
In the warmer weather usually comfy shorts and a tank top and in the cooler weather my black comfy pants from old navy and a long sleeve shirt :) and some times a hoodie if its super cold in the house.

13. Ever been in love?
Not yet. One day I will meet someone who I will fall in love with  and until then I keep kissing frogs lol