Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Is it flip flop weather yet?

Today's post is going to be a stamping manicure that I did a while back when the weather was cold and miserable and spring was off in the far distance.

Since spring is here the weather is slowly warming up! I actually wore flats the other day, I need to get used to wearing them again, they hurt the back of my heels :( hopefully by the really warm weather comes they won't hurt. But by then I can turn to my all time favorite summer accessories is flip flops!

That's what today's manicure has in store. While I had on Julie G's Bikini I stamped flips over it with my Wet 'n' Wild black creme. It seriously is the best black drugstore polish to stamp with. if you leave the lid slightly open and let it thicken up it won't dissapoint you!

So heres to hoping that the warm weather gets here soon! According to the app on my phone its supposed to be in the 60's next week!




I apolgize for the short post but things are still kind of crazy around my house, we are supposed to be getting new furniture from my grandfathers condo and we are trying to clean the apartment to make room for it all.

I hope you enjoyed this post and stay tuned for more!