Tuesday, January 14, 2014

OPI Charged Up Cherry!

Hi guys!!

Today I have for you a polish from OPI called Charged Up Cherry. I bought this at the grocery store I work at. We have a small section of OPI, Orly, and China Glaze that doesn't always get updated but sometimes new polishes appear and I make it a thing to check it out once in a while.

Charged Up Cherry is a bright cherry pink creme polish. Its from the OPI Brights Collection.

I adore this color! I think it is going to be great for upcoming spring and summer! I'm pretty positive that I will be wearing this as a pedicure majority of the summer. Sadly I'm one of those people that puts on one color on their toes and don't take it off until it looks crappy.



If you didn't know already, ( I think I mention it every time I show a creme polish) that they are my absolute favorite finishes. They just look so clean and smooth and top coat just makes them look gorgeous.



I used two coats to get perfect opacity but honestly if I was more careful I could of gotten it one this polish is that pigmented!

I'm also really glad that my DSLR picked up the color well and didn't freak out. Sometimes with such bright colors it goes all hay wire and I have no idea how to fix it when I edit photos. I don't even think that Picasa has that option!



I don't own a lot of OPI nail polish but I'm so glad when I find one that I can add to my collection that I know I'll go back to!  If you want to get your hands on OPI polish I would check out Ulta or even now Sally Beauty Supply!

Do you own Charged Up Cherry? Whats your favorite OPI Polish? I wanna know! 

<3 Nicole