Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Orly: Miss Conduct

Good Morning guys and dolls!! It is so so cold here this morning! Yesterday it didn't get higher than 9 degrees and it supposed to get into the low 20s today, needless to say I had to let my car warm up for at least 20 minutes this morning since I had to be at work at 7:30am!

Today I have a polish for you that I pickup in a duo set from Tj Maxx back over the summer. Its from Orly's 2012 Holiday Collection and it is called Miss Conduct.

It is a really pretty magenta jelly base with a beautiful scattered holographic effect.

I love when I can find these duos at Tj Maxx, normally the only place I can get Orly is at Sally Beauty Supply, but I don't always get to go there so when I do get to go to Tj Maxx I go straight to the beauty department to find if they have any awesome polishes.

If I remember correctly I paid $6.99 for this!


This polish is easy to apply, the formula is nice not too thin or thick and theres plenty of holo-y goodness in each layer the more you apply. I used two coats for opacity.


I think this photo has the best look at the scattered holographic effect.




The other polish that came in this duo was Angel Eye which is a blue jelly base with holo glitter, that will be up soon to follow!


Sorry this post is so short it just there wasn't any problems with this polish! The only problem was my camera not wanting to capture the holo effect. But thats what I get for taking photos at night instead of in the sun!

<3 Nicole