Friday, January 24, 2014

Wet 'n' Wild: On a Trip.

Hey guys happy Friday!! I hope you all are well!

Sorry about the break in post. School crept up on me  and it was a mad dash to get myself organized and ready for this past Tuesday!

However school has started and it seems like the course work will be heavy but I will have lots of free time to do it and blog so hopefully I will get myself on a schedule of Monday-Wednseday-Friday thing. There are so many things I want to blog about!!

Today's post is a really pretty nail polish that is from Wet 'n' Wild's Meglast Line, I got it in that gift set my mom got me for Christmas.

Its called On a Trip and its a pretty purple creme polish. When I first started getting into nail polishes purple was the one color I loved the most and most of my collection was purple. However I branched out to other colors but purple never gets old.



This polish is vibrant and definitely a purple I didn't have in my collection. It only takes two coats to be opaque. The formula is about average, not to thin where it gets everywhere and not thick. But if this is like any of the other Wet 'n' Wild polish I have, the longer this sits it will get thicker. But in the end though it will make a good stamping polish.

This polish will be one to wear as the weather gets warmer!



One thing I love about these Megalast Polishes is that with top coat they just get so shiny and pretty.

Wet 'n' Wild is available at most Drugstores accross the U.S.! I always get mine from either Rite Aid or Walgreens!