Friday, February 14, 2014

My Valentines Day Manicure!!



Hi guys happy Friday and Happy Valentines Day!!! If you have a valentines of course. I don't have one but that's okay. 

I just a simple manicure since between school, weather, and work life has been crazy!! We have about four feet of snow outside right now since yesterday's storm. My car was buried, I am so blessed that my mom and dad cleaned it off for me this morning. Thanks mom and dad!!! 

So for my manicure I went with Essie's Peach Daiquiri. Two coats will get you to opacity. I love the formula on this polish too, it's not too thin and clean up is easy. 

The. I wanted to add something more. I picked up a polish from Salon Perfect called Hearts a Flutter. It's one of there new special effects top coats. 

It consists of small pink micro glitter and giant gold hearts. 



I just used it on my accent nail. It was a little hard to get out the good hearts, I definitely had to fish for them. But they were easy to place. 




Once it was all dry I topped it off with Seche Vite! I'm not a huge fan of valentines day but I don't mind having cute nails! 

I hoped you guys enjoyed this, and I'll talk to you all soon! 
<3 Nicole