Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sinful Colors: Mint Apple.

Hi everyone! How is your Tuesday going?  For once my Tuesday, actually the whole beginning of the week is going fabulous! I think this is the start of the change I've been needing! Last night was the first night in two weeks I did not want to walk out of work! It was really nice, and then I came to find out that my supervisor actually decided to give me a Saturday off! I almost had a heart attack seeing it!

So today I bring you one of my favorite Sinful Colors Nail Polishes in Mint Apple. This polish was one of the first Sinful Colors that I purchased after they put in the Walgreen's about two - three years ago.

I describe Mint Apple as not  like Wet 'n' Wilds I Need A Refresh-mint but a darker mint green like the  gummy candies called spearmint leaves , and all the sugar on top of them represents the amazing silver shimmer that runs through this polish.



The first coat of this polish is a tad on the streaky side and if your not careful the more brush stroke you make the more bald spots you can make. Three coats does smooth it out and make it opaque with lots of shimmer.



Do any of you own Mint Apple?

Thanks for stopping by, hope you all enjoyed this short little post, but I'm going to go an enjoy the 70 degree weather outside!

Bye!
Nicole