Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Patricks Day Manicure! Milani's Hi-Tech

Happy Friday!!!! This week for me has been amazing! I hope everyone else's week has been amazing too!

Today I am posting a green manicure for tomorrows St. Patrick's Day. I would post it tomorrow but I won't be home, tomorrow its time for me to get my taxes done and go and run tons of errands before a long night at work.

With this manicure I did attempt to create a shamrock on my ring finger but I failed and it looked like an unrecognizable blog of green polish. So I decided to stick with just some good green holo using Milani's Hi-Tech.

This is the second Milani 3D Holographic polish that I bought out of the five I have. This polish I feel has the most holo in it. Its the most noticeable and you don't have to stand in direct light or sunlight to see it.




Application of this was not a problem. About four coats did the trick for opacity. I did give myself a few bald spot by my cuticles with too many brush strokes. Added my Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat and ta-da! The last picture is my favorite, you can really see all the lovely colors that shine in this polish from blue to orange!

Hope you all have a great weekend, and if you plan on partying tomorrow for St. Patty's day please be safe!

Nicole