Saturday, October 20, 2012

China Glaze Wicked Collection: Roguish Red

Good Morning! Today I have a nail polish from China Glaze's 2012 Halloween Collection called the Wicked Collection.


Now I picked up the four pack and one single polish from this collection, from Sally's. The four pack had Roguish Red, which is what you will see today, Bizarre Blurple, Glitter Goblin, and Ghoulish Glow. The Single Polish I picked up is Immortal.

Roguish Red was a polish I didn't expect to like at all. Red polishes and I don't usually get along unless they are some what vampy. The bright orange-y reds don't usually mesh with my skin tone so I tend to stay away from them, however this one actually looks okay.

Roguish Red is a bright orange-red creme polish that definitely needs two coats so your visible nail line doesn't show. The first time I used this color was with a failed gradient attempt and the tips of my nails looked like I had dug into flesh. I think some nice black polish stamping would look really good over this color.

Drying time is good, I noticed it didn't take long to dry in between coats and before even adding a top coat the polish is glossy!



                                         All three pictures were taken in natural sunlight!

These pictures were taken with my IPhone, my digital camera wanted to make my fingers glow.:(
Okay so I hope you enjoyed this quick look at Roguish Red. If you think your skin tone can handle this bright polish then by all means go out there and get it!

Talk to you soon
<3 Nicole