Monday, October 22, 2012

Wet 'n' Wild Fantasy Makers: Once Upon A time.

Hello and Happy Monday!

Today's polish is going to be one that I debated on getting because believe it or not I actually have a dupe for it.

Today I bring you Wet 'n' Wild's Fantasy Makers Once Upon A Time, this is one of the tombstone polishes that Wet 'n' Wild releases every year at Halloween time. I love the bottles shapes from this collection I have only one other Halloween shaped polish  and that is the shape of a coffin from the Fright Night Polishes. That is another polish I possibly have a dupe for, so stay tuned to My Nails. My Polish to see it!

Once Upon A Time is a black jelly based polish that is packed with small round red glitter and larger red hex glitter. I believe that this is another dupe for a Deborah Lippmann polish. This polish should be layered over a dark or black creme polish, trying to wear this by itself is probably going to take many coats to even get near opaque.

In my pictures I have it layered over I Don't Drink Cheap Wine from Wet 'n' Wild's spoiled line.  I did about two coats over IDDCW and put a layer of Sally Hansen Insta Dry to seal it in.





Okay so now for the dupe part! Looking through my stash after seeing this polish was released, I found that Spoiled Ants In My Pants is a dead on dupe! Same type glitter and base, and to be honest its a well duh moment because Spoiled is by Wet 'n' Wild! So if this Halloween Season you cannot get your hands on the fun shaped bottle that is Once Upon A Time, then you can definitely find it as a permanent polish with the Spoiled line.

Okay so that is it for now! Hope you all have a fabulous day!
<3 Nicole