Thursday, December 6, 2012

Maybeline Color Show Sea-Quins!

Hello!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful Thursday I am doing well I am also waiting on the bestie to arrive with my peanut of a niece!


I have a fabulous holiday glitter polish to show you! It's from the Maybeline Color Show line the Limited Edition Sequins Collection!

The name on this polish is fitting its called Sea-Quins and it truly does look like the sea. In the bottle it looks teal, when applied on the nail you can see the beautiful blue shine. This polish is all different sizes of glitter in a blue green jelly base.

In my photos I am wearing three coats and two coats of top coat to get smooth. The dry time on the glitter is good, when I applied this it was only 5 minutes before the mail lady showed up with a package for me.

Needless to say the wear is not the best as with most glitter polishes. One night of work my right hand was chipped bad and now on the second day my left hand has about had it.

What I love about this polish that you don't see in the bottle is the chunks of bright cerulean blue hex glitter in it. That what makes it look like mermaid scales to me.

Take a look at the photos below and tell me what you think. I am really enjoying the new glitters that Maybeline has out in this collection I would check out your Rite Aid and or Walgreens for these collections!