Sunday, March 10, 2013

Countdown to spring!

Hey fellow polish lovers!

Today I bring you a Spring inspired splatter manicure. I feel like I always talk about the weather when I do a blog post, mostly its complaining about how horrible the weather is but today its about how spring is making its way in to New York!

Even with the crazy ass weather we have had where it snows for a day then is gone the next becaue it gets warm out I am super excited that spring is 10 days away! I've already got some spring/summer dresses out and ready to be worn when the snow melts and the weather starts to stay steady in the temperatures.

So for this manicure I started off with a base of China Glaze light as air. Wanting to add some bright colors to it grabbed some straws and some spring colors and went to work,.

The colors I used are Orly: Its not me. It's you. Pure Ice: Twinkle. Wet 'n' Wild: I Need A Refreshmint.

I'm still kind of new to the whole splatter manicure, I have only done one other which was back at Halloween time last year.







To add just a bit more of sparkle, I used this unlabled L.A, Girl Rockstar polish that Adri, from Morie's Nail Art sent me! It is a dupe for China Glaze Fairy Dust but its done with gold holo glitter.

Thats it for this post! I hope you enjoyed and I'll talk to you all soon!
<3 Nicole