Saturday, April 20, 2013

Nicole By OPI Still into Pink.

Well hello again! Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend!

Today I bring you yet another neon-ish pink polish. Today I have Nicole By OPI Still Into Pink. Still Into Pink is a part of NOPI's core line so you should be able to find it wherever it is sold in your area! I go mine at Rite Aid for $7.99

I first saw this color when another nail blog had swatched it and I knew I needed it. When it finally showed up in my Rite Aid I kept picking it up and ogling it and then I would put it back down because I didn't want to pay $8 bucks for it, but then one day I just said to hell with it and bought it. I'm glad I did too, out of all the neon pinks I have this one is one of my favorites, right next to all the pinks that China Glaze did in there Summer Neon collection last summer.

This polish only takes the usual three coats to be opaque. It does have some fine shimmer to it but it isn't like the CG ones where its visible when its matte.

I have to apologize for the following  swatch photos, first off none of the cameras I had like this color, when I did get good picks they look so much darker and super bright at the same time. So in real life Still Into Pink is a nice bright medium baby pink that has shimmer to it.



This second photo is closer to what it looks like without the camera freaking out but it still makes it darker than it actually is. I have to say though I think the fist photo is kinda cool looking. :)

So there you have it, if I can get better swatch photos I will update this post, so please don't let my swatch photos discourage you from buying this polish.

Until next time!
<3Nicole