Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sinful Colors 24/7

*I purchased this product with my own money*


Hello! Happy Thursday, hope your work week is going well and who else is counting down to the weekend? I am!

Today I bring you a polish that purchased back about a month or so ago at Wal-Mart when they had a huge display of Sinful Colors. To be honest I always feel they have a huge display of Sinful colors out all the time...

Anyway this color caught my eye because it was bright and I love me a good bright polish! Sinful Colors calls this one 24/7 it is a neon bright pink color. Who doesn't need more of those in their collection?

I was super excited to have another bright pink in my collection that I could do some nail art over for the upcoming warmer weather. However...this polish was the worst neon I have ever dealt with ever! It is one of the most streaky polishes ever, it made me so upset. It took four coats to get it opaque enough for my liking. For a polish that is only a 1.99 I felt for the first time ever with Sinful Color is that you got what you paid for, total bummer.

Here are my swatches of it.




My iPhone camera was the only camera that could pick this color up without freaking out. The middle picture shows the color a bit darker that it is in real life. You can see even after four coats it is smooth and just a pretty matte neon pink. Maybe the next time I decided to use this color or wear it I will use white undies to reduce the amount of coats needed.

If you do want this color you can find it at most drugstores and even some Wal-Mart's now for around $1.99 each. Sometimes though you can catch sinful colors on sale at Walgreens were you can get them for $.99 cents! So always keep an eye out in their flyer!

Until next time polish lovers!
Nicole <3