Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Julie G: Cabana Boy.

*Nothing to disclose, this polish was purchased by me and my own money.*

Hi guys! How are you all? I hope you had a good weekend, I went to a BBQ at my best friends house and ate way too much food and laughed a ton!

Today's post is a polish that has made its way into my favorites. I've showcased Julie G. polishes here on the blog before and this one is no exception.

I seriously hope Julie keeps making new polishes for her line because they are amazing. Cabana Boy is the name of the polish in today's post, and it is a bright cerulean blue creme, that reminds me a lot of Sally Hansen Pacific Blue and Nails Inc. Baker St.

This polish was released earlier this year as a part of the Julie G core collection.

The application of this polish is pretty much perfection. Two coats creates the perfect opacity, and the polish has a nice shine to it without top coat. This polish is too thin or too thick, it literally flows on to the nail and has easy control so you won't flood your cuticles. The only thing I found that I don't like but I think you will find this with any highly pigmented nail color is the fact it can stain your cuticles just a little.




Tell me what you guys think about the pictures! These were taken with my new camera! I got a Canon Rebel T3i for my birthday, all thanks to my parental units whom I love with all my heart and how they support my addiction to polish.

The three photos above were taken in natural cloudy light and all nails have top coat.

So tell me what is your favorite Julie G. Polish if you own any!

If you are looking for this amazing color its available at Rite Aid Pharmacies, and Jesse's Girl Cosmetics Website. Jesse's Girl helps create the Julie G. line!