Monday, December 30, 2013

Essie Parka Perfect

Good Monday morning guys and dolls!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! My Christmas was nice, I spent it at home with my mom and dad. It was quiet but nice. I got some nail polishes and make up which I will be hopefully getting up here on the blog soon.

So for today's post I have one of the new Essie winter polishes. Its called Parka Perfect. I picked it up just before Christmas when I was getting a gift for my best friend.

Its a really pretty muted blue grey color that has shimmer in it.



You can definitely see the shimmer in the bottle itself but I didn't really see it translate to the nail. Which makes me kind of sad but i still think its a very pretty color and very season appropriate. 



It takes about three coats for the color to be opaque, and I don't know if its just me or maybe it was my Seche Vite, but the color kind of dulled out after a couple of days. 

Nonetheless I think that Parka Perfect is a very winter appropriate color and makes me think of the very cold weather that is headed to New York by the end of next week. The weatherman is saying it is going to get down to -12 degrees by Friday night. What a way to start off 2014 right? I want the 60 degree weather we had back just before Christmas!! 

So thats all for today lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you tomorrow on New Years Eve to show you what I am wearing on my nails to usher in the new year. Which by the way I hope is awesome and way better than 2013 in terms of personal things that have happened! 

Talk to you all soon! 
<3 Nicole