Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Eve Manicure: OPI: Muir Muir On The Wall.

Hi guys!! Happy New Years Eve!!

I cannot believe that 2013 is coming to a close but on the other hand I am very glad that it is. Looking back on 2013 it wasn't my best year personal wise. I went through a lot of family problems which I have more else blogged about on here. I really have struggled with depression and anxiety in the latter half of this year. I mean I know a lot of people struggle with it and I'm not saying that mine trumps over anyone else but this was the first year it really physically effected me and my well being. There were days that I was just so sad or angry that I didn't want to deal with anything going on in my life. I think that is why my grades suffered so much this fall, and fell into a Netflix coma some days.

Well that last paragraph was really sad....anyhow I am slowly starting to feel like I am getting out of that slump and look to brighter things.

Today I am going to show you what I am wearing on my nails to ring in the new year! Back over the fall I bought a fair few polishes and one of them was Muir Muir On The Wall from OPI's San Francisco Collection.

It is this vampy burgundy shimmer in a black base. I try not to categorize polishes by season, if I want to wear a winter colored polish in the summer so be it! But this polish is what I would say I love about the fall, it reminds me of when the leaves change here in New York, and it still slightly warm about but you still need a light coat, and its hot coffee drinking weather.




This polish is good to go in two coats  but I did three just to even it out because my clumsy fingers kept either hitting each other or something else.

My base coat was OPI Nail Envy Matte and top coat used is Seche Vite.

These photos were taken indoors since when I decided to change my polish it was about midnight.

So how do you guys plan to spend your New Years Eve?? I will be spending mine at home with my family, since I have to work in the morning and eating some good food.

I hope you all have a happy and safe New Years, and if you plan to drink remember to drink responsibly and don't drive, get a DD or a taxi!!

Talk to you guys in 2014!!
<3 Nicole