Thursday, January 2, 2014

My first butter London! Meet Bluey!

So back over the summer I did a polish swap with Lindsay of Polish and Diamonds. She was kind enough to send me some lovely polishes from Canada that are not available to me here in the states.

One of those polishes was my very first and only butter London! I never thought in a million years that I would get my hand on one of them. The only place I can get them is if I order them online. Which thinking about it, when I get my tax refund this year I may just splurge on  a few more.

One thing about butter London that I love are the bottles, I love that you just pop the square top off and there is a regular cap inside so you don't have to fumble with a bulky square cap. I also love the names of the polishes, the one that Lindsay got me is called Bluey. It is very fitting since the polish is a teal/blue glass fleck shimmer.




I did about three coats of this polish and under the light I took my photos in I could still see my visible nail line. But in real life you couldn't see it. The formula is thin but controllable, and if your handy with a clean up brush for your edges then you should have no problem with cuticle flooding.

I absolutely love this polish and cannot wait to get my hands on more.

Until next time!
<3 Nicole