Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!! Maybelline Color Show: Pretty In Peach.

Happy 2014 you guys!!

I hope your new years eve rocked. I spent mine at home watching Netflix, eating good food, and definitely reflecting on the year. But its a new year now and time for new beginnings!

So today's polish is by Maybelline, they release some new Color Show Polishes back in December and they just hit my Rite Aid just before New Years. I picked out one color from the display that caught my eye. It was one of the brighter colors.

Its called Pretty In Peach, and the color is exactly as the title says. I love me a peach colored polish. I think though that this is only maybe my third in my collection ha ha.

I have quite a few of the Color Show polishes, mostly of the limited edition ones but none the less I overall really quite like them. The quality is good and the collections that Maybelline puts out always gets me to get at least one, otherwise if I got all of them every time I would be broke!



This polish looks florescent in the light but is not a neon, its just a beautifully bright color. You can achieve opacity in two coats with this polish. The first coat isn't nearly as streaky as some creme polishes are. The formula is not thick but thick enough that if you had a pretty steady hand and could balance the right amount of polish on the brush you could maybe get a thin one coater!





I took so many photos of this polish, that it was hard to narrow it down to just four, usually I only get two-three good shots.

I feel like that these Color Show Polish bottles are a little bit heavier than the limited edition ones. It might just be me but who knows. I am definitely looking forward to seeing other colors in 2014 from Maybelline.

So if there is one polish to pick up from the new Color Show's to help brighten up your new year and winter, this is a winner!

Till next time
<3 Nicole