Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wet 'n' Wild Meglast Nail Polish in Undercover

Hi guys!! Happy Wednesday! I hope the beginning of your week has gone well and that the latter half towards the weekend goes faster so we can all relax.

School is in full swing now with it being week two and all and so far everything seems manageable so far. Which is a nice turn from last semester. I think the only class that might get me is my Business Ethics class, its an online course and the teacher likes to assign a lot of questions.

I can't believe that its going to be February by the weekend! Its insane how fast the year is going, although I don't want it to go by too fast, but I'm sure as heck ready for some warm temperatures.

Today's polish is one last Wet 'n' Wild before I dive into maybe some Valentines Day appropriate colors and maybe a nail art post too!

This polish is one of the pretty creme colors that is apart of the Megalast line and it is called Undercover. Its a pink/mauve color that reminds me of roses for some odd reason.

All I think when I see it are those shirts that have the rose floral patterns.



    This polish went on smooth with two coats to reach opacity.


As you can see by the amount of light you have how this polish looks. The top photo wasn't taken in the best light and it comes off a really dark dusty mauve/pink. With more light like in the photo above its has more of a happy dusty pink color.

However, I didn't think this polish went well with my skin tone. In real life it just seem off to me. I wound up giving this color to my mom. Her skin tone is slightly more tan than I am ( I have a pale olive complexion) and once she put this on I knew I made the right choice of giving it to her.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I will talk to you all soon with some Valentines Day appropriate colors!

<3 Nicole