Sunday, March 16, 2014

Soap And Glory: Butter Yourself: Five Fruits, Super Rich Smoothing Body Cream.

Good Sunday morning!! I hope you all are having a great weekend and if you are celebrating St. Patricks Day early I hope you are doing it responsibly!

Today I bring you a review of a product that I have been using since I got it back last year in July! I know its been a long time coming but I wanted to make sure I absolutely loved it. That's a good excuse right?

I am in love with the brand Soap And Glory, they are a U.K based brand but have been brought over here to the U.S. I believe first through Target, and then they went over to Sephora and that's where they have stayed.

I first discovered Soap And Glory when I saw someone here on the Internet talk about Hand Food, which is their famous hand cream that smells AMAZING! I think it might of been through Fleur De Force's blog. If I can find the post I will link to it. I immediately thought I had to get my hands on that stuff so when I did I was introduced to a whole new line of body care.

I have had my fair share of body lotions, especially from Bath and Body Works, and their lovely but one thing I look for when I used a body lotion/cream/butter is that A. It moisturizes well, that it sinks in to my skin without leaving a residue, and that if I accidentally skip a night of using it, my skin won't suffer, and B. is that the scent lingers on my skin for more than the time it took me to apply it. I noticed with the BBW lotions was that they were nice but just not cutting it for me. Hence I don't really buy them much. So I took a chance buying a $20 body cream praying that I would get my moneys worth.

And let me tell you... The Butter Yourself Five Fruits Super Rich Smoothing Body Cream  (holy mouthful!) is totally worth it.



This stuff is amazing! The texture of this body cream is super smooth and not too thick. It is super absorbent, my skin eats this stuff up! Now my skin is not normally too dry but I like to be extra preventative in the winter with all the cold dry air around.

Here are a list of some the ingredients of the Butter Yourself Body Cream. It contains exfoliating AHA's, orange waterjuice, shea butter, peppermint oil, and fruitliquid fig. On the top lid it talks about the Fruitgo Fragrance, that contains, notes of frozen yuzu, orange oil, green fig, and jungle pomelo essence. Here on the Soap & Glory website you can check it out all for yourself and even find products in the similar scent family!

I wish there was a way to let you guys smell this body cream. To me it smells like a tropical fruit smoothie. I know thats a horrible description but its true. If you don't like super fruity fragrances then this might not be up your ally.


Here you can see that I have used quite a bit of this 10oz tub but fear not I have quite a bit left. A little goes a long way with this stuff! And now to the one main thing that I LOVE about this and why I will repurchase this when I run out: besides making my skin feel smooth and moisturized, my skin becomes super soft and the rough bits on my elbows and knees are no more! Its like a baby's butt! Also the scent... oh my gosh the scent... as I write this I just took a shower about almost 6 hours ago and I can still smell the lotion like I just put it on! How awesome is that!! That is the top reason why I will always buy Soap And Glory!

 If you want to get your hands on any Soap and Glory Products you can check out their website which I linked above or check out Sephora's websites and stores!

Talk to you guys soon! <3 Nicole.