Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Berry Juicy!

Hi lovelies! How have you all been! Are you ready for some nail polish? I am! Lets get to it.

Today I have to show you a new Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Polish to show you. I believe this polish came out as part of the new core line for the Xtreme Wears. I found in a small end cap display at Wal-Mart with all the summer stuff.

I love the name of this polish. Its called Berry Juicy, its a pale pink but not a baby pink. It definitely has some brightness to it.



Berry Juicy is a creme formula, and you know how much I love my creme formulas. The formula itself is nice, its not thin or thick it falls nicely in the middle. If you do try to apply more than one coat without letting each layer dry it will get thick and nasty looking on the nail.  Two coats will get you a nice opacity, thats what I used here in the photos.


This summer I am quite enjoy bright colors as usual so this is a no brainer favorite for me. It seems it will also be a good base for future nail art or stamping.

You can find Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Polishes at drugstore or Mass retailer such as Wal-Mart or Target. I bought mine from Wal-Mart for $2.49 they were running a sale 2/$5 but $2.49 is the normal price!

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick post! I'll talk to you all soon! <3 Nicole


*Any products mentioned in this post were purchased by me and my own money. I am not being sponsered by any company mentioned. All opinions are my own.*