Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Review: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths.

Good morning lovelies!

I hope you all are well, and that you Halloween, if you celebrate was awesome and that you or your kids got lots of awesome candy! I got to hand out candy to trick or treaters all day and dress up with some of my co-workers!

Today I have a review for you on a product that I put off until I used the whole product up to finalize my opinion. Usually after a week or so of using a product I can tell if I like it, or if its beneficial to me. However not this one.

I'm talking about the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths, these are a new product from Cetaphil that I had never seen before. I am a huge fan of the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. I adore it and did a fully review on it here.

When I went on vacation in September I was dead set on taking the cleanser with me, which I did by transferring some into a travel size container. I also wanted something I could take my makeup off with if I didn't feel like washing my face, and I didn't want to bring my cleanse off oil in fear it would leak all over my other toiletries. So in browsing the skin care isle at the drugstore I saw the Cetaphil Cleansing Cloths, and instantly I thought since I loved the cleanser I should try them.

I got mine at Walmart for $5.97, which is around the same price as the liquid cleanser. You get 25 pre-moistened wipes which is standard for the majority of different brands of face wipes out there.


Sadly I was very disappointed in these wipes. Upon first use of them I noticed that they are not very moist at all, they are practically dry. The wipes do come sealed up and my seal was not broken so I know I didn't buy a defective product.

When I used a wipe to clean my face it did take off my makeup but I had to go over my face quite a bit to get everything truly off. When it came to taking off my mascara and eye liner, I really had to work at it and I wasn't even wearing water proof mascara. There were a few occasions it took two wipes to completely get the makeup off.

After my vacation was over I kept using the wipes to see if maybe the wipes towards the middle or the end were more moist, but they were not.  I felt like I went through these wipes twice as fast as any other. For the six dollar price tag I don't plan on buying these again. I can get any other brand of face wipe with the same quantity for the same price and know that they will potentially work better.

I am going to stick with the cleanser because that stuff its truly a lifesaver.

Have you tried the Cetaphil Cleansing Cloths? Whats you favorite brand of Cleansing Cloths? 

Have a great day lovelies and I will talk to you on Thursday!
<3 Nicole