Wednesday, July 24, 2013

45 Days Of Untrieds Day 10: Color Club Eternal Beauty.

Hi!! Happy middle of the week! Sorry I've been MIA but I'm back in the game today! I definitely need to catch up to Adrianna who is up to day 15!

Today's untried is a beauty! I don't own many linear holographic polishes, most of them are the scattered kind. They are nice but when you get spoiled by a linear holo, there might be no going back.

The beautiful holo I have is from the Color Club Halo Hue's Collection. Its called Eternal Beauty!

When shopping at the Beauty Plus Salon I believe earlier this year I grabbed two from the collection and this is the one I am trying first. I have worn them before out and about around people but not here to show the blog. Lets get to it though shall we?




I freaking love this color, I love purple polishes in general but this one is in my top favorite purples for sure!

You could essentially get away with one coat of this polish, I know this because I have. In my photos for this post I used two with top coat.



I love the "oil spill" effect that you get when you have an amazing linear holo polish. I wish that the China Glaze Hologram Polishes were more like this, maybe then I would of bought some.

I hear that the Dance Legend Holos are like this, I think I need to get some of those now.

Don't forget to check out Adrianna and Shaylads to see their untrieds!

What are you favorite holographic polishes? 

<3 Nicole