Tuesday, July 16, 2013

45 Days Of Untrieds, Day 6: Julie G: Crushed Candy

Good evening everyone, I apologize for how late this post is going up, I was at work all day and then came home and napped out. Plus its been really hot lately and the heat is not fun when you don't have air conditioning.

Anyway today's post is is the final Julie G. Frosted Gumdrop Polish I own. It is called Crushed Candy. 

This polish is a pretty mix of of light pink and light purple glitter that have tiny bits of even lighter pink mixed it. Out of the rainbow of colors that this line has to offer this is the most girly, so if you are a lover of pinks and purples this is right up your ally. 

Two coats will get you opacity but I did three just because thats usually what I do. I'm not so sure if its so flattering with my skin tone but I still like it.



Don't forget to check out Adrianna's Untried today its a fantastic OPI Polish and Shaylad's on Instagram!

Do you think the texture craze is here to stay or is it going to go away like crackle and magnetics slowly did??

<3 Nicole