Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 7 of 45 Untireds, Essie: First Timer.

Holy cow can you believe that it has been a full week of untrieds? I can't! I have to say I'm going to give myself a small pat on the back for following through with this so far!

Today's untried is a polish that I can't believe I waited this long to feature, Essie's First Timer was released I believe this spring, and man is it a beautiful color.

First Timer is a lovely bright green creme, the formula is absolutely fantastic! I have never had an Essie polish that didn't disappoint.


Its almost as bright as a neon but doesn't dry matte, it actually has a nice shine to it. I don't normally gravitate towards green polishes, if I ever choose to wear them its at the holiday time, you know those evergreen polishes.


Two coats makes it perfect and adding top coat smoothes out any bumps if you happen to get any.

Essie Nail Polish is available at most major retailers. I purchased mine from Walgreens for $8 dollars. The beauty manager was really nice and found me a two dollar off coupon that brought the price to $6!
Essie usually runs about $8 at most retailers. Of course it could always be less or more depending on where you live and where you shop.

Check out Adri's untried and Shaylads, I'm so glad they are doing this challenge and I'm so glad Adri came up with it!

What is your favorite Essie Polish??

<3 Nicole