Friday, April 25, 2014

Fresh Paint: Passion Fruit.

Hi lovelies! Who's ready for the weekend??? I so am! Its my dads birthday so we will be celebrating at my house.

Today I have a pretty nail color for you guys. I think that this color falls under the color of the year Radiant Orchid.

Passion Fruit from Fresh Paint is a beautiful bright purple creme. Its almost florcesent but is not classified as a neon.


The formula is not bad. The first coat was streaky. Its a little runny but nothing that a clean up brush and some acetone can't fix. I used about three coats here to get a nice opaque-ness. The only other thing I noticed about this problem was that it did chip awfully fast. But don't hold that against this beautiful color. It could of been what I was doing at the time or if I missed a spot with top coat. 



So thats Passion Fruit for you! I'm sure there are different shades of this polish from other brands but nothing is coming to mind at the moment. I really like this kind of purple/pink color. I have a few lippies in this color. I think I'm going to try to find some more polishes or make up in this color! 

What do you think of the color of the year Radiant Orchid? 

Until next time! <3 Nicole